The International Society for Analysis, its Applications and Computation (ISAAC) is a non-profit organization established in 1994 to promote and advance analysis, its applications, and its interaction with computation. Analysis is understood here in the best sense of the word, including differential equations, integral equations, functional analysis, and function theory.
It is imagined that within ISAAC certain special interests groups will exist which organize workshops and mini-symposia at the ISAAC meetings. These special interests groups are to operate independently and to have representation on the ISAAC Board.
With this objective, international meetings shall be organized by ISAAC for the presentation and discussion of research on analysis in the above context. ISAAC will also support, from time to time, other activities, such as summer schools and exchange of scientists.
- Applicable Analysis - journal, a discounted rate for ISAAC members.
- Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations - journal, a discounted rate for ISAAC members.
- Integral Transforms and Special Functions - journal, a discounted rate for ISAAC members.
- Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering - journal.
- International Journal of Evolution Equations - journal.
- Journal of Computational Mathematics and Optimization - journal, 20 % discount for ISAAC members.
- Journal of Analysis and Applications - journal, 20 % discount for ISAAC members.
- Journal of Function Spaces and Applications - journal, 20 % discount for ISAAC members.
- Eurasian Mathematical Journal - journal.
- Journal of Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Applications - journal.
ISAAC Book Series
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR ANALYSIS, APPLICATIONS AND COMPUTATION: ISAAC , by Kluwer Acad. Publ., 10 Vols. 1999 - 2003.
- SERIES ON ANALYSIS, APPLICATIONS AND COMPUTATION: SAAC , by World Scientific, since 2003.